For up to date license status, click here and type “Brandli” as the Last Name and “Baltimore” as the City.
Joseph Brandli’s Certifications
- Joseph Brandli is the local Pillar To Post franchise owner.
- Joseph is a Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector.
- He is a Maryland Licensed Home Inspector, #31100.
- Joseph Brandli is a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (Affiliate Member, #246858).
- Joseph is a Licensed Architect in Maryland, #9869.
- Joseph Brandli is a Certified Residential Radon Measurement Provider, NEHA 104228 RT.
- Joseph has completed an Advanced Fungal Workshop – Mold Testing.
- He is a member of the Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors and the Women’s Council of Realtors.
- Carries $1M in Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance.
All Pillar To Post Home Inspectors undergo rigorous training at our corporate training facility and on-site in homes. Only when they have successfully completed training are individuals qualified as Pillar To Post certified home inspectors. Once certified, Pillar To Post inspectors are also required to continually upgrade their skills to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.
All of our inspectors are members of regional, state, national and provincial associations across the United States and Canada, and all inspections are conducted within the Standards of Practice of these Associations.
In addition, all Pillar To Post home inspectors must carry Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance.