The Brandli Team is here to continue to serve you in your home inspection needs, but we have taken additional steps to ensure the safety of our team and clients during the pandemic. The following inspection operations policy is in effect until further notice during the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to protect the safety of our staff, clients, property owners and comply with current directive in our state issued by the Governor; we are putting in place the following policies.
- Clients/buyers representative(s). The representative(s) will be required to wear a face mask and maintain a social distance from all Pillar to Post inspector(s) unless fully vaccinated.
- Buyer Agents must wear a face covering and maintain a social distance when interacting with Pillar to Post staff unless fully vaccinated.
- Electronic Reports as always are emailed within 24 hours.
- The client is encouraged to sign the Visual Inspection Agreement online prior to the inspection. Please follow the instructions from the booking email. Once, the VIA is signed they will have the ability to pay online. This is the preferred method of payment, but payment can also be made via credit card by phone.
- Client/buyer is encouraged to limit number of attendees at inspection to those necessary. It is appreciated if extraneous family members, contractors, etc. are scheduled at another time.
- Additionally, at no charge to the client, a Virtual Reality Tour will be provided for each buyer to navigate a 3D visualization of the house when possible/feasible. This is a sharable link that can be used for family members, contractors, etc. See the video link below:
Thank you for your cooperation in the difficult and changing times. We hope that you and your family are safe and secure. If you should have any questions or concerns about our current policy, please don’t hesitate to call.
We are your local home inspectors serving Baltimore City and Baltimore, Harford, Carroll, Howard & Ann Arundel counties. We offer a professional home inspection that is thorough, accurate and comprehensive. We provide an honest assessment of the property that is summarized in a final easy-to-comprehend and concise commentary. We consider it our job to educate clients on maintaining and operating the home properly, as well as bringing to light the current condition of the home. Our mantra: to help you get from house to home.
Exceeding Client Expectations
- We are considered by many among the best home inspection companies in the greater Baltimore metro area and surrounding counties.
- We are qualified to inspect new construction, historic homes, and every home type in between.
- Our experience includes single family homes, multiple family structures, commercial structures and much more.
We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients in every home inspection or related service. This dedication to excellence is what sets us apart from other home inspection firms in the community, and why clients often refer friends and family to us.
Other Services Offered
We provide a number of additional inspection related services to our clients. These services can be combined with a professional home inspection or they can be scheduled on an individual basis.
- Radon Inspections
- Mold Inspections
- Lead Screening (not for MDE rental registration)
- Pool Inspections
- Chimney Inspections: sub-contracted service
- Septic Inspections: sub-contracted service
- Baltimore City Rental Inspections
- Baltimore County Rental Inspections
- Water Testing: sub-contracted service
- Well Testing: sub-contracted service
- Wood Destroying Organisms: sub-contracted service
- Commercial Inspections – call for pricing
It will typically take two to four hours for a complete home inspection resulting in a comprehensive report, printed on site together with photos of any areas that may be an issue or cause for concern. We encourage our clients to attend the entire inspection and feel free to ask questions during the process.
“I have known Joe Brandli for over 7 years. As manager, on several occasions, I invited Joe to speak to my real estate colleagues and his presentation was very professional and informative. We particularly saw the value in his brochure listing the estimated costs of repairs and home improvements and his wide range of knowledge… Since then as Joe’s business has grown, he also takes time to volunteer to teach about specialized inspections and to work on committees and the charitable fund raisers for the Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors and its Charitable Foundation. Joe is a person we can count on to always give 100% whether inspecting, teaching or giving back to the community.”
Georgiana S. Tyler
CRB, CRS, ABR, GRI
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
“Joe has been my go-to inspector for years. He has always been flexible with scheduling and very responsive, but more importantly his team is extremely thorough without scaring clients or presenting things in an inflammatory nature. Having a background in architecture has proved very useful as well. I would recommend Joe (and have many times) to anyone looking for a quality home inspection from a friendly qualified, all-around good guy.”
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
“The Brandli Team runs a top notch home inspection operation. They are easy to schedule, responsive and professional. Their reports are issued quickly & detailed thoroughly with pictures and descriptions. Our team has used The Brandli Team dozens of times with positive results and experiences from our home buyer clients. “
Owner | Managing Partner
SURE Group of Berkshire Hathaway Homesale Realty
“Joe is Awesome.”
Nancy A. Hulsman, GRI
Associate Broker- The Hulsman Group