COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
We are your local home inspectors serving Baltimore City and Baltimore, Harford, Carroll, Howard & Ann Arundel counties. We offer a professional home inspection that is thorough, accurate and comprehensive. We provide an honest assessment of the property that is summarized in a final easy-to-comprehend and concise commentary. We consider it our job to educate clients on maintaining and operating the home properly, as well as bringing to light the current condition of the home. Our mantra: to help you get from house to home.
Exceeding Client Expectations
- We are considered by many among the best home inspection companies in the greater Baltimore metro area and surrounding counties.
- We are qualified to inspect new construction, historic homes, and every home type in between.
- Our experience includes single family homes, multiple family structures, commercial structures and much more.
We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients in every home inspection or related service. This dedication to excellence is what sets us apart from other home inspection firms in the community, and why clients often refer friends and family to us.
Other Services Offered
We provide a number of additional inspection related services to our clients. These services can be combined with a professional home inspection or they can be scheduled on an individual basis.
- Radon Inspections
- Mold Inspections
- Lead Screening (not for MDE rental registration)
- Pool Inspections
- Baltimore City Rental Inspections
- Baltimore County Rental Inspections
- Water Testing
- Well Testing
- Septic Inspections – sub-contracted service
- Wood Destroying Organisms
- Commercial Inspections – call for pricing
It will typically take two to four hours for a complete home inspection resulting in a comprehensive report, printed on site together with photos of any areas that may be an issue or cause for concern. We encourage our clients to attend the entire inspection and feel free to ask questions during the process.
“I have known Joe Brandli for over 7 years. As manager, on several occasions, I invited Joe to speak to my real estate colleagues and his presentation was very professional and informative. We particularly saw the value in his brochure listing the estimated costs of repairs and home improvements and his wide range of knowledge… Since then as Joe’s business has grown, he also takes time to volunteer to teach about specialized inspections and to work on committees and the charitable fund raisers for the Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors and its Charitable Foundation. Joe is a person we can count on to always give 100% whether inspecting, teaching or giving back to the community.”
Georgiana S. Tyler
CRB, CRS, ABR, GRI
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
“Joe has been my go-to inspector for years. He has always been flexible with scheduling and very responsive, but more importantly his team is extremely thorough without scaring clients or presenting things in an inflammatory nature. Having a background in architecture has proved very useful as well. I would recommend Joe (and have many times) to anyone looking for a quality home inspection from a friendly qualified, all-around good guy.”
The Weiskerger Home Group
“The Brandli Team runs a top notch home inspection operation. They are easy to schedule, responsive and professional. Their reports are issued quickly & detailed thoroughly with pictures and descriptions. Our team has used The Brandli Team dozens of times with positive results and experiences from our home buyer clients. “
Owner | Managing Partner
SURE Group of Re/Max Sails
“Joe is Awesome.”
Nancy A. Hulsman, GRI
Associate Broker- The Hulsman Group